Dong Mai - Quang Ninh industrial park is located in Dong Mai ward, Quang Yen town, Quang Ninh province; located in the center of 03 big cities, about 30km from Ha Long city, about 05km from Uong Bi city and about 30km from Hai Phong city. The infrastructure investor is Viglacera Infrastructure Investment and Development Corporation with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Real Estate Investment and Development.
Dong Mai Industrial Park possesses the advantage of abundant labor resources. This place is already famous for the quality of education in the North with many prestigious universities, colleges and vocational schools such as Foreign Trade University, Ha Long University, Singapore International School System (SIS),...Read More Moreover, the Industrial Park is only far from the city. 30km from Ha Long, already developed social service infrastructure with large hospitals such as Vinmec Ha Long International General Hospital, Quang Ninh Provincial General Hospital, entertainment and tourist attractions such as Ha Long Bay , Sun World Ha Long park, ... fully meet the needs of living and entertainment. As a result, investors do not need to worry about housing for workers or shortage of human resources compared to other perennial industrial parks.
Priority areas for investment attraction of Dong Mai Quang Ninh industrial park are the production of construction materials, processing of agricultural and forestry products, mechanical equipment repair, precision mechanics, machine assembly, equipment manufacturing industry. medical equipment, consumer goods production, textile industry, ..... Currently, the Industrial Park has clean land available, competitive rents, ready to welcome businesses to build factories right away.
- Name: Dong Mai Industrial Park in Quang Ninh
- Investor: Viglacera Infrastructure Investment and Development Company
- Location: Dong Mai Industrial Park is located in Dong Mai Ward, Quang Yen Town, Quang Ninh Province
- Scale: 168 ha
- Vacant area:
- Rent cost: 80-100 USD
- Project time: 2008-2058
- Advantage: prime location, convenient traffic; located near 2 major ports in the North; available premises, can build a factory right away
Geographical location and traffic
Dong Mai Industrial Park is located on National Highway 18 from Hanoi - Bac Ninh - Ha Long - Mong Cai (Quang Ninh). Connecting with Hai Phong city and Northern Coastal provinces along National Highway 10; It is about 30 km from Hai Phong city center.
– Distance from Hanoi center: About 107km.
- About 26km . from Cai Lan port (Ha Long, Quang Ninh)
- About 37km . from Hai Phong port - Hai Phong city
- About 130km from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi)
- About 50km from Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong)
- About 75km from Van Don Airport (Quang Ninh)
- Located next to Yen Vien (Hanoi) - Pha Lai - Ha Long - Cai Lan (Quang Ninh) railway line.
- About 3 km from Uong Bi Station (Uong Bi City, Quang Ninh)
Infrastructure and facilities
– Transportation system
The internal traffic system is fully built and reasonably arranged in the industrial park's premises. The central road of the industrial park is 43m wide, the branch road is 21-27m wide. Along the roads, there are sidewalks of 6-8m wide, where underground technical corridors such as electricity, water supply and drainage, and information are arranged.
– Power supply
+ Power supply system: Electricity is an advantage of Quang Ninh because Quang Ninh province has large and abundant coal mines. There are 5 power generation plants in Quang Ninh: Mong Duong, Mao Khe, Uong Bi, Pha Lai, Cam Pha.
+ Power supply from the national grid through 110/22K transformer station with capacity of 25MVA and 16MVA. Power transmission system along the land lots to ensure adequate and stable power supply to the fence for all Investors in the Industrial Park. Investors can choose to use medium voltage or low voltage depending on their needs.
– Water supply
Water for production in Dong Mai Industrial Park is taken from Yen Lap conditioning reservoir and sent to a clean water treatment station with a capacity of 6.5000 m3/day. Large capacity air-conditioned water tank system and water supply network to the base of the fence to meet all water needs for production and daily life for businesses in the Industrial Park.
Dong Mai Industrial Park establishes a modern telecommunications network of international standards to fully and quickly meet all needs of domestic and foreign communication services. In addition, the Industrial Park also established a modern information technology system to serve the needs of multi-service communication such as data transmission, internet, IP phone, video conference, ....
Waste is collected and transported to concentrated treatment areas according to regulations.
Industrial wastewater of each factory is locally treated to meet prescribed standards before being poured into the general wastewater treatment area of the Industrial Park. The wastewater treatment plant has a capacity of 4.800 m3/day.
Transport: 10 ton / 25 ton dump truck
- Delivery time: All day and night, except the first time of Lunar New Year.
- Price: 13.000 VND/kg LPG (equivalent to 0,57 USD/kg LPG) – including all costs and taxes.
Investment projects on the list of special fields with special investment incentives with the tax rate of 10% apply for 15 years. Exemption for 4 years and 50% off for the next 9 years. Production investment projects have a tax rate of 15% for 12 years. Exemption for 3 years and 50% off for the next 7 years. Service business projects with the tax rate of 20% applied for 10 years. Exemption for 2 years and reduction of 50% of tax payable in the next 6 years.
– Rent without infrastructure: N/A USD/m2
– Rent with infrastructure: 75 USD/m2
– Electricity price: According to the price of EVN
– Water price: According to current regulations of the Provincial People's Committee
– Solid waste treatment fee: According to the regulations of the Provincial People's Committee and the Management Board of the Industrial Park
– Waste water treatment fee: According to regulations of the Provincial People's Committee and the Management Board of the Industrial Park
– Management fee: According to the regulations of the Provincial People's Committee and the Management Board of the Industrial Park.
In Quang Ninh province, there is an abundant and highly trained workforce, estimated number in 2018:
Population 2018: 1,266,500
INDUSTRIAL PARK ASSESSMENT
- Advantages: Good location, convenient transportation infrastructure
– Cons: Investing in infrastructure
– Opportunity: Suitable for many types of investment, preferential policies and good investment support
– Challenges: handling the environment and policies to attract labor.