Dai An Industrial Park was established in 2003 by decision of the former Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam with an area of 135,96 hectares. On March 24, 03, Dai An Industrial Park was established according to the Decision on establishment and approval of investment project for construction and business of industrial park technical infrastructure No. 2003/739/QD-UB of Hai Duong Provincial People's Committee.
Detailed planning for the construction of Dai An Industrial Park (IZ), Hai Duong city was approved by the Ministry of Construction in Decision No. 732/QD-BXD dated May 27, 5, Hai Duong Provincial People's Committee approved the regulation adjustment. detailed construction plan in Decision No. 2003/QD-UBND dated January 270, 23.
- Name: Dai An Industrial Park - Hai Duong
- Scale: 135.96 Ha
- Fill rate: 100%
- Infrastructure usage fee: 100 USD/m2/entire lease term
- Industry attracting investment: Mechanical assembly, spare parts production, consumer goods production, handicrafts, textile industry, food processing and agricultural products.
Dai An Industrial Park is located adjacent to Highway 5 (Hanoi - Hai Phong) in Cam Giang district of Hai Duong city:
- 80km from Noi Bai International Airport
- 50km from Hanoi center
- 50km from Hai Phong seaport and Hai Phong domestic airport.
- 80km from Quang Ninh deep water port
- 5km from Hai Duong center
Infrastructure system at Dai An Industrial Park - Hai Duong
Production power supply system: Guaranteed to be supplied from Dai An 110 KV/22KV transformer station, the 22KV line is pre-connected to each plot of land for rent in the Industrial Park.
Water supply system: production water source in Dai An industrial park is taken from Hai Duong Clean Water Plant managed by Hai Duong Clean Water Company with water supply capacity of 20,000 m3/day and night and is connected to pipes. to the fence of each factory in the industrial park
Waste water treatment system: Dai An Industrial Park has an internal centralized wastewater treatment plant with a treatment capacity of 5,000 m3/day and night, with the ability to treat output wastewater that meets standard A according to Vietnam's environmental technical standards.
Internal transportation system: The main roads in the industrial park are designed with a road width of 30-55 meters, branch roads with a width of 17,5 m are completed with concrete structures and asphalt carpets, meeting the transportation capacity well. by large specialized vehicles such as Container trucks in the Industrial Park
Communication systems: Installed and implemented by telecommunications infrastructure service distributors according to the needs of land leasing investors.
Fire protection system: Fire hydrants are arranged at traffic junctions and in front of each factory in the Industrial Park, ensuring prevention and rescue.
In addition, more than 13% of the total area of the Industrial Park is planted with trees along the roads and other areas are green areas with grass and public areas planted appropriately to improve the environment. district-wide school.
Current status attracts investors to participate
Currently, Dai An Industrial Park has leased out 95% of the entire industrial land area with typical projects such as: Fire protection equipment production project of TOMOKEN Vietnam Company; Electronic cable production project of Prettl Vietnam Co., Ltd.; Electronic components manufacturing project of Taisodo Vietnam Company (Japan)...and many other projects of investors from Korea, Japan, Vietnam...
The initial investment
- Infrastructure usage fees: 100 USD/m2/entire lease term
- Infrastructure management and maintenance fees: 0.7 USD/m2/year
- Raw land rent: According to regulations of Hai Duong Provincial People's Committee
- Cost of wastewater treatment: Minimum from 12.500 m2/m3 (calculated by 80% of clean water used)
- Electricity supply price: According to EVN's schedule. Refer to current prices from 1,210 VND - 3,383 VND/kWh
- Water supply price: According to the decision of the People's Committee of Hai Duong province, the current price is 14.500 VND/m3
- Note: The above prices do not include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice
Incentives when investing in Dai An Industrial Park - Hai Duong
- 100% tax exemption for the first 02 years, 50% tax reduction for the next 04 years
- Support from the Industrial Park: Investors renting land in the Industrial Park will be supported by the investor with investment licensing procedures for the project and other support services when operating such as Logsitic, customs...