Gia Binh I Industrial Park was established under Decision No. 127/QD-UBND issued by the People's Committee of Bac Ninh province on April 12, 04. The location of Gia Binh I Industrial Park is planned in 2021 communes including: Dai Bai, Dong Cuu and Lang Ngam in Gia Binh district, Bac Ninh province. Gia Binh Industrial Park has an area of 3 hectares. Gia Binh Industrial Park is invested by Bac Ninh Industrial Park Infrastructure Investment and Construction Company Limited. Total project investment capital is 306.69 billion VND.
- Name: Gia Binh Industrial Park - Bac Ninh
- Investor: Bac Ninh Industrial Park Infrastructure Investment and Construction Company Limited
- Scale: 306.9 Ha
- Fill rate: 5%
- Rent cost: 115 USD/m2 (This fee does not include VAT and may vary depending on location and lot area)
- Industry attracting investment: Production of electrical and electronic components and equipment; Textile; Processing industry (Food processing, animal feed, poultry, seafood); Building materials; Manufacturing machinery; High-tech industry; Production of drugs and medicinal materials; Manufacture of products from plastic; Other supporting industries.
Gia Binh Industrial Park was approved for planning as a concentrated, environmentally friendly industrial park with a synchronous and modern system. The industrial park is located in Dong Cuu commune, Lang Ngam commune, Dai Bai commune, Gia Binh district, Bac Ninh province. Gia Binh Industrial Park is located in a convenient transportation location with easy access to residential areas and near national highways. The industrial park is located on National Highway 17, connecting with National Highway 18 connecting Bac Ninh province to Hai Phong port and Cai Lan port - Quang Ninh, located right next to Ring Road 4 connecting Vinh Phuc - Hanoi - Hung Yen - Bac Ninh – Bac Giang. Goods entering and leaving the Industrial Park can be easily transported by road, sea and air:
- 40 km from Hanoi City Center;
- 24 km from Bac Ninh City Center
- 54 km from Noi Bai Airport;
- 70 km from Hai Phong Port
Infrastructure system at Gia Binh Industrial Park I
Regarding the internal transportation system: The industrial park's internal road design is in the form of a checkerboard with the main road being 68m wide and branch roads being 22,5m wide. Internal roads are invested to connect to each plot of land with standard road bed loads, ensuring container trucks and large trucks operate normally.
About power supply: The transformer station was built right in the Industrial Park to best ensure the electricity needs of businesses in the Industrial Park with a capacity of 61.500 KVA. The 110/22KV line is connected to the fence of each factory in the industrial park.
About clean water supply system: The water supply system is invested underground along the roads with water supply pipe diameters D110 to D400mmm. Water is supplied from water plants in the area with a total capacity of 12.600m3/day and night, ensuring to meet the production needs of businesses.
Regarding the rainwater drainage system: The industrial park has two separate rainwater and wastewater drainage systems. The rainwater drainage system includes an open ditch system surrounding the project and an underground sewer system with diameters of D400 - D800 and 2,5m x 2,5m box sewers to ensure drainage of the industrial park without flooding. The wastewater sewer system has a diameter of D300 - D600.
About the wastewater treatment system: The industrial park's wastewater treatment plant was built with a total capacity of 8.000m3/day and night. Enterprises are responsible for on-site wastewater meeting column B standards - QCVN 40: 2011/BTNMT standards before being discharged into the industrial park's general wastewater treatment system.
Current status attracts investors to participate
Currently, Gia Binh Industrial Park is in the stage of completing infrastructure, expected to be able to hand over the first plots of land in the first quarter of 1.
Gia Binh Industrial Park focuses on attracting the following occupations:
– Production of electrical and electronic components and equipment;
– Processing industry (Food processing, animal feed, poultry, seafood);
- Building materials;
– Manufacturing machinery;
– High-tech industry;
– Production of drugs and medicinal materials;
– Production of products from plastic;
– Other supporting industries.
KLAND will continuously update information about Gia Binh Industrial Park in the near future.
The initial investment
- Infrastructure rental price: 115 USD/m2 (This fee does not include VAT and may vary depending on location and plot area)
- Minimum rental area: 10.000m2
- Industrial park management fee: 10.000 VND/m2/year (VAT not included)
- Clean water supply price: 11.500 VND/m3
- Wastewater treatment fee: 11.000 VND/m3 (Amount of wastewater calculated as 80% of water supply)
- Electricity supply price: According to the state's price frame (from 1.555 VND - 2.871 VND/kWh)
Incentives when investing in Gia Binh Industrial Park - Bac Ninh
Corporate income tax: Incentives are applied continuously from the first year the enterprise has taxable income from the investment project; In case an enterprise has no taxable income in the first 3 years from the date of revenue from the investment project, the tax exemption or tax reduction period is calculated from the fourth year.
General incentives: Exemption for 02 years, 50% reduction for the next 04 years (applicable tax rate 20%)
Incentives for high-tech enterprises and supporting industries: Preferential tax rate of 10% for 15 years, exemption for 04 years, 50% reduction for the next 09 years.
Import Tax: Tax exemption for importing goods to create fixed assets for projects (Equipment, machinery; Specialized means of transport in technology lines and means of transport for workers; Components, details, parts parts, spare parts, fixtures, molds, accessories accompanying equipment, machinery, specialized means of transport; Raw materials and supplies used to manufacture equipment and machinery in the technological line or to manufacture components, details, separate parts, spare parts, jigs, molds, accessories accompanying equipment and machinery; Construction supplies that cannot be produced domestically).