Pho Noi A Industrial Park of Hung Yen province is an attractive investment location for foreign investors with a favorable geographical location next to National Highway 5 (Hanoi - Hai Phong), near the railway system, and well-equipped infrastructure. synchronized and focused on timely repairs. A special feature of Pho Noi A industrial park is that businesses or investors who come to invest receive support and advice from Pho Noi A Industrial Park Management and Exploitation Company, approved by the authorities. Facilitate the quick completion of administrative procedures such as procedures for granting investment certificates, seals, tax codes, environmental permits, fire prevention and fighting, construction permits...
- Name: Pho Noi A Industrial Park - Hung Yen
- Investor: Hoa Phat Hung Yen Industrial Park Infrastructure Development Company Limited.
- Scale: 600 Ha
- Fill rate: 90%
- Rent cost: 130 USD/m2 with infrastructure, depending on location and land area.
- Industry attracting investment: Production and assembly of electricity, electronics, mechanics, automobiles, motorbikes; steel production and products from construction material processing; processing agricultural products, food, etc.
Pho Noi A Industrial Park is located next to National Highway 5 (Hanoi - Hai Phong), Hung Yen,; With such favorable terrain and location, Pho Noi A industrial park is extremely convenient in trading, importing and exporting goods with outside countries. Not only that, Pho Noi A industrial park is also located in Yen My, My Hao and Van Lam districts; With such a large, sprawling area, the industrial park can build many factories and attract a lot of human resources.
- 24 km from Hanoi center (about 30 minutes by car);
- 45 km from Noi Bai airport (about 45 minutes by car);
- 75 km from Hai Phong Port (about 70 minutes by car);
- 120 km from Quang Ninh deep sea port (about 120 minutes by car);
- Located adjacent to Lac Dao (Hanoi - Hai Phong railway station).
Using land structure
Scale: 688,94 hectares. Of which, the area of industrial land for lease is 492,1 hectares.
- Industrial land area leased: 416 hectares, occupancy rate reached 84%.
- Remaining industrial land area not yet leased: About 76 hectares.
Currently, the infrastructure system of Pho Noi A industrial park has been synchronized and focused on investment.
Road Traffic System Conveniently, the treated land plots are always ready for factory construction. The central area's road system is 24m wide. Branch roads and collector roads in the industrial park are 17 m wide. This is a great advantage for businesses in implementing transportation, distribution, import and export activities of goods to domestic and international markets.
Electrical system and electrical network: Power is provided continuously and stably through two 110/22kV transformer stations with a capacity of 4x63MVA.
Water treatment system built with a capacity of 15.000m3/day and night. The water supply system is connected to the fence of each business:
- Drainage: Domestic drainage and wastewater systems are treated separately. Rainwater is collected through the sewer system and drained into rivers in the area. Wastewater is collected to the wastewater treatment plant of Pho Noi A industrial park
- Wastewater and waste treatment: The wastewater plant was built with a total capacity of 6.000 m3/day and night, using a biological wastewater treatment system. Wastewater is treated locally at factories before being discharged into the general wastewater system of the Industrial Park. The industrial park provides waste collection and transportation services for businesses. Solid waste from factories will be classified; collected on site and transported to the waste concentration area in the Industrial Park before transporting it to another place for treatment according to regulations.
- Phone & Internet: The telecommunications system meets international standards and is always available to meet the needs of communication, high-speed data transmission and domestic and international postal services. The underground fiber optic cable system is connected directly to the fence of each business.
- Internal traffic: The internal road system is built with a reasonable cross-section, ensuring easy and convenient transportation for vehicles to each factory. Lighting systems are installed along the roads.
- Fire protection and prevention: The water supply system with fire hydrants is arranged along the roads of the Industrial Park. The distance between fire hydrants is 150m.
- Environment and greenery: The industrial park reserves about 15% of the land area for concentrated planting of trees. In addition, trees are also distributed along traffic roads and planted at factories to create the general landscape of the industrial park.
- Custom: Hung Yen Customs is currently headquartered 4km from the Industrial Park (planned to open an office in the Industrial Park). All sealing and sealing procedures are carried out right at factories in the Industrial Park.
- Bank: The banking system (Techcombank, ACB, Vietcombank, Sacombank, Agribank, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam...) has a branch in Pho Noi, 1,5 km from the Industrial Park. Currently, some banks have placed ATM stations in the Industrial Park, quickly serving all requirements of businesses and workers in the Industrial Park.
- Post office: The post office is available at Pho Noi, 1,5 km from the Industrial Park, ready to meet the needs of Industrial Park Enterprises.
- Worker housing: The area near the industrial park has been planned to invest in construction and development of urban areas and housing areas, ensuring housing needs for industrial park workers.
- Hospital: Pho Noi General Hospital (2km from the Industrial Park) is planned and built modernly to meet the medical treatment and examination needs of Industrial Park workers.
Investors participate in Pho Noi A Industrial Park
By the end of the first quarter of 2017, the Industrial Park received 170 investment projects, of which 98 domestic projects with a total registered investment capital of 13.273 billion VND and 72 foreign invested projects with a total registered investment capital. 818 million US dollars. Including many projects of investors from countries such as Japan, Korea, and the US such as businesses: Canon Electronics INC, Hyundai, Lixil, Dorco, Carhill...
Prime location, modern infrastructure, and friendly community are the basis to help businesses in Pho Noi A Industrial Park operate effectively, stably, and for a long time. The occupancy rate of the Industrial Park as of September 9 reached over 2018% of the land area with infrastructure built, among the highest among industrial parks in the Northern region.
The initial investment
- Land rental price: 130 USD/m2 with infrastructure, depending on location and land area.
- Management Fee: 11.120 VND/m2/year
- Electricity fee: Calculated according to EVN regulations.
- Clean water fee: 11.000 VND/m3
- Wastewater treatment fee: 10.000 VND/m3
Regarding corporate income tax:
- Enjoy a tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years and a tax exemption for 4 years, a 50% reduction in tax payable for the next 9 years for income from implementing new investment projects in a number of investment incentive fields. investment according to the provisions of law on corporate income tax.
- Enjoy a tax rate of 17% and a 2-year tax exemption, a 50% reduction in tax payable in the next 4 years for income from implementing new investment projects in a number of fields such as: High-grade steel production; production of energy saving products; manufacturing machinery and equipment for agricultural, forestry, fishery and salt production; production of irrigation equipment; Producing and refining animal feed, poultry, aquatic products...
- Exemption from corporate income tax for 2 years and a 50% reduction in tax payable for the next 4 years for Enterprises implementing new investment projects in Industrial Parks.
Regarding import tax: Investment projects in industrial parks are exempt from import tax on imported goods to create fixed assets according to the provisions of the Law on export tax and import tax.