Pho Noi B Textile and Garment Industrial Park Hung Yen province is one of the green, clean and beautiful industrial parks in the North; It has synchronized technical infrastructure, has a modern wastewater treatment plant, and is highly appreciated by investors. The industrial park contributes to the implementation of the planning policy for the development of Vietnam's textile and garment industry until 2015, with a vision to 2020, creating a ground for the relocation of textile and garment production facilities out of big cities.
To create an attractive, humane investment environment, VINATEX-ID always cares about the daily lives of workers in the industrial park. Therefore, in parallel with the investment in the Pho Noi B Textile and Garment Industrial Park project phase 2, approved by the People's Committee of Hung Yen province, the Company will also invest in building a housing area for industrial park workers with a scale of 5 hectares right next to the Industrial Park, serving the housing needs of 10.000 workers, ensuring workers can feel secure working at businesses in Pho Noi B Textile and Garment Industrial Park and workers in factories and enterprises surrounding the Industrial Park , creating a synchronous industrial park with complete technical infrastructure and contributing to ensuring social security.
With a clear and open investment incentive policy, creating the best conditions for investors of the People's Committee of Hung Yen province in particular and incentives according to current laws of the Vietnamese state in general, VINATEX- ID also has many special incentives for domestic and foreign investors when investing in Pho Noi B Textile and Garment Industrial Park: investors who register to rent land early in the Industrial Park will have the opportunity to choose the location and area. and many favorable incentives; receive support in carrying out investment procedures in industrial parks; receive support and advice on local labor selection.
Pho Noi B Textile and Garment Industrial Park is synchronously invested in technical infrastructure and has a modern wastewater treatment plant. In addition, in the industrial park there are also other services such as: medical station, health clinic, 24/24 security team with formal training, environmental sanitation and tree care team... and other services. Services around the Industrial Park: Hung Yen Polytechnic College, Pho Noi General Hospital, Intimex Supermarket, banking system, post office, kindergarten... Besides, in Hung Yen province and surrounding areas There is a young, abundant, skilled labor force trained from vocational schools, intermediate schools, and technical colleges, which will fully meet the recruitment needs of investors.
- Name: Pho Noi B Industrial Park - Hung Yen
- Scale: 122 Ha
- Fill rate: 90%
- Investor: Pho Noi Textile and Garment Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Company
- Land rents: 70-75 USD/m2 with infrastructure, depending on location and land area.
- Industry attracting investment: Textile industry, mechanical engineering, electronics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, etc. Prioritize industries that need industrial wastewater treatment and safe production industries that do not pollute the environment.
Geographical location of Pho Noi B industrial park, Hung Yen province
- Adjacent to the intersection area between National Highway 5 (Hanoi-Hai Phong) and National Highway 39;
- 28 km from Hanoi (about 35 minutes by car);
- 50 km from Noi Bai airport (about 50 minutes by car);
- 73 km from Hai Phong port (about 70 minutes by car);
- 115 km from Quang Ninh deep sea port (about 110 minutes by car).
Infrastructure system in the Industrial Park Pho Noi B, Hung Yen province
- Construction ground: The land plots have been processed, ready for the construction of the factory.
- Power supply: Hung Yen Electricity provides 22KV power source, frequency 50HZ. This is a power source exclusively for industrial production.
- Water supply: The Industrial Park water plant was built with a capacity of 8.500 m3/day and night. The water supply system is connected to the fence of each business.
- Drainage: Rainwater and wastewater drainage systems are built separately. Treated and discharged in accordance with current state regulations.
- Wastewater and waste treatment: The wastewater treatment plant was built with a total capacity of 10.000 m3/day and night. This line is supplied and installed by the Netherlands according to European II standards.
- Phone & Internet: The modern information system meets international standards, fully and quickly meeting all requirements for domestic and foreign communication services.
- Internal traffic: The main road is a 7.5m x 2 double road, the green strip on each side is 8m wide; The median strip is 2m wide. The sidewalk on each side is 8m - 9m wide. The branch road is 11.25m wide. The sidewalk on each side is 6m wide.
- Fire protection and prevention: The fire police team is 1km away; Plumbing and fire hydrant systems along the main road and branch roads of the entire industrial park.
- Environment and greenery: The green area accounts for 10,11%, ensuring compliance with current standards.
- Custom: Hung Yen province customs clearance station is about 1 km from the industrial park, helping businesses easily carry out import-export customs procedures, sealing, sealing, etc.
- Bank: Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank, Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam, Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank, Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank... are 1 - 2 km from the Industrial Park.
- Post office: My Hao District Post Office is 1 km from the Industrial Park, ready to meet the needs of Industrial Park Enterprises.
- Worker housing: The worker housing area has an area of 6,56 hectares, meeting the needs of about 10.000 workers.
- Hospitals, medical stations:
+ Medical center located right in the industrial park;
+ Pho Noi General Hospital (2km from the Industrial Park).
The initial investment
- Land rental price: 70-75 USD/m2 with infrastructure, depending on location and land area.
- Management Fee: 11.120 VND/m2/year (equivalent to 0.5USD/m2/year).
- Electricity fee: Calculated according to EVN regulations.
- Water fee: 10.000 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0,45 USD/m3/year).
- Wastewater treatment fee: 13.000 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.6USD/ m3/year).
Incentives when investing in industrial parks Pho Noi B, Hung Yen province
+ Regarding corporate income tax:
- Enjoy a tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years and a tax exemption for 4 years, a 50% reduction in tax payable for the next 9 years for income from implementing new investment projects in a number of investment incentive fields. investment according to the provisions of law on corporate income tax.
- Enjoy a tax rate of 17% and a 2-year tax exemption, a 50% reduction in tax payable in the next 4 years for income from implementing new investment projects in a number of fields such as: High-grade steel production; production of energy saving products; manufacturing machinery and equipment for agricultural, forestry, fishery and salt production; production of irrigation equipment; Producing and refining animal feed, poultry, aquatic products...
- Exemption from corporate income tax for 2 years and a 50% reduction in tax payable for the next 4 years for Enterprises implementing new investment projects in Industrial Parks.
+ Regarding import tax: Investment projects in industrial parks are exempt from import tax on imported goods to create fixed assets according to the provisions of the Law on export tax and import tax.
▪ By the end of the first quarter of 2017, the Industrial Park received 31 investment projects, of which 17 were foreign invested projects and 14 domestically invested projects with a total registered investment capital of 122 million USD and 1.256 billion VND. Including many projects of foreign investors such as Japan, Korea, China, and Italy.