Que Vo III Industrial and Urban Park project was approved by the People's Committee of Bac Ninh province in Document No. 311/UBND-CN dated March 11, 03, assigned to Bac Ninh Agricultural Products Joint Stock Company (predecessor of the Company). shares of DABACO Vietnam Group) as investor. On December 2008, 31, Que Vo III Industrial Park was approved to be added to the planning for developing industrial parks in Vietnam in document No. 12/TTg-KTN of the Prime Minister with the expected planning area. The original plan was 2008 hectares, which was adjusted to increase the area to 2349 hectares (an increase of 300 hectares) in Official Dispatch No. 524/TTg-KTN dated August 224, 1511 of the Prime Minister.
On March 09, 03, DABACO Company was granted investment certificate No. 2009 by the Management Board of Industrial Parks of Bac Ninh province for the investment project to build and operate infrastructure of Que Vo III industrial park with a limited term. Operation is 21221.000207 years (until March 50, 09). After that, Que Vo III Industrial Park was officially established in Decision No. 03/QD-UBND dated April 2059, 436 of the People's Committee of Bac Ninh province with an area at the time of establishment of 13 hectares. In September 04, DABACO Group established a subsidiary, EIP Industrial Park Investment and Development Company Limited, and registered to change the investor from DABACO to a subsidiary to continue implementing the industrial park project. Que Vo Industry III. On January 2009, 303,8, in Official Dispatch No. 9/TTg-KTN, the Prime Minister agreed to the policy of converting the investor of Que Vo III industrial park into the Zone Investment and Development Company Limited. EIP industry and adjusted the total investment capital of the project from VND 2015 billion to VND 19 billion.
On January 21, 01, the Management Board of Industrial Parks of Bac Ninh province renewed the Investment Registration Certificate of Que Vo III Industrial Park with project code 2016. Immediately thereafter, on February 4057875306, 03. In 02, DABACO divested all capital in EIP Company by selling shares to a new investor, a subsidiary of TNI Holdings, marking the transfer of the industrial park. On May 2016, 05, in Decision No. 05/QD-UBND, Bac Ninh province decided to adjust the name of Que Vo III Industrial Park to Que Vo III industrial park - phase 2022, and at the same time adjust the name of Que Vo III Industrial Park to Que Vo III Industrial Park - Phase 216. Industrial park area from 1 hectares to 303,8 hectares.
- Name: Que Vo III Industrial Park – Bac Ninh Province
- Scale: 530 Ha
- Fill rate: 90%
- Investor: CBac Ninh Agricultural Products Joint Stock Company (predecessor of DABACO Vietnam Group Joint Stock Company)
- Infrastructure usage fee: 130 USD/m2/entire remaining lease term (until 2059)
- Industry attracting investment: Agricultural and food processing industry groups; light industry; mechanical industry, assembly; Electronic; Producing high-end consumer goods; Construction materials production industry.
Que Vo III Industrial Park is planned in Viet Hung, Que Tan and Phu Luong communes, Que Vo district, Bac Ninh province, next to Highway 18 and near Song Cau, Pha Lai ports and:
- 51 km from Hanoi city center, 13 km from Bac Ninh city center
- 51 km from Noi Bai international airport
- 102 km from Dinh Vu port, Hai Phong, 112 km from Lach Huyen deep-water port
- Only 18 km from Highway 1
Infrastructure system at Que Vo III Industrial Park - Bac Ninh Province
- Internal road system: The main axis of the industrial park has a cross-sectional width of 43,5 m, of which the road surface width is 22,5 m. Route 3 (coinciding with provincial road 398) runs along the industrial park, connecting to National Highway 18. , has a cross-section width of 36m, of which the road surface width is 15m; Branch roads in the industrial park have road widths from 25,25m - 36m - 58,5m, of which the road surface width is from 11,25m - 15m - 22,5m. All roads are equipped with sidewalks with trees on both sides of the road, along with lighting systems and median strips. In particular, cross-section roads 9-9 and 10-10 of the industrial park coincide with road DT 285B running through the industrial park with cross-section width from 80m - 87m, road surface width is 45m.
- Electricity distribution system: The power source for production at Que Vo III industrial park is guaranteed to be provided by Que Vo electricity through the 110KV/22KV transformer station in the industrial park with a capacity of 2*63 MVA. 22 KV lines are connected to each plot of land in the industrial park.
- Water supply system: Clean water at Que Vo 3 industrial park is provided by the internal clean water treatment plant from Cau River surface water source, treated according to quality standards QCVN 01:2009/BYT on drinking water quality standards. . The clean water treatment plant in the industrial park has a capacity of 16.000 m3/day and night (currently operating with a capacity of 13.000 m3/day and night), supplying water to each plot of land in the industrial park through a network of water supply pipes. Arranged in a loop form, ensuring stable supply and sufficient capacity for factories operating in the area.
- Waste water treatment system: All wastewater at Que Vo Industrial Park III phase 1 is collected and treated by the industrial park's centralized wastewater treatment system to column A according to Vietnamese standards on industrial wastewater before discharge. to Tao Khe canal. The centralized wastewater treatment station has a maximum treatment capacity of 12.000 m3/day and night, capable of treating wastewater excavated from column C, currently operating with a phase 1 capacity of 5.800 m3.day and night. .
- Communication system: provided and installed by VNPT according to the needs of investors operating in the industrial park.
- Fire prevention and fighting system: Fire hydrants are arranged along traffic routes in the industrial park with a distance of 120-150 m per hydrant, ensuring a service radius covering all areas in the industrial park.
Other infrastructure facilities: The plots of land are leveled to a sufficient height from +3,9m to +4,4m; The rainwater drainage system is arranged independently of the wastewater drainage system; Public parking; The landscape tree system is arranged reasonably; Internal lighting system; The solid waste treatment system is 5 km away from the industrial park... and outside service infrastructure facilities conveniently connect to the industrial park.
Current status attracts investors to participate
Currently, Que Vo III industrial park phase 1 has completed the construction of technical infrastructure and leases to fill over 91% of the industrial park area with more than 60 investment projects from Korea, America, Japan, and Taiwan. Loan, Vietnam...in which typical projects can be mentioned such as the Project of manufacturing products from Plastics of Quintiles Electronic Material Vietnam Co., Ltd.; Paint and varnish production project of HS Chemical Vietnam Co., Ltd. (Korea); Project to produce magnetic products of Novatech Vina Co., Ltd. (Korea); Project to produce civil electronic products of Goertek Vina Science and Technology Co., Ltd. (China)...The remaining area is an area where compensation and site clearance are difficult to implement, so the investor still is continuing to be implemented.
The initial investment
- Infrastructure rental price: 130 USD/m2/entire remaining lease term (until 2059)
- Management fee: 0,45 USD/m2/year
- Annual land rental: exempted until 2024, then applied according to the land price list of Bac Ninh province at each time.
- Electricity supply price: applied according to EVN's electricity supply tariff.
- Water supply price: 13.600 VND/m3
- Cost of wastewater treatment: from 0,18 - 0,6 USD/m3, the volume of wastewater is calculated as 80% of the amount of clean water used
- Note: The above unit prices do not include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice
Incentives when investing in Que Vo III industrial park
- Regarding corporate income tax: New investment projects in Que Vo III industrial park will be 100% exempt from corporate income tax for the first 02 years, and 50% corporate income tax reduced for the next 04 years of the project.
- Regarding import tax: Import tax exemption for goods on the list of tax incentives in case of import to create fixed assets for businesses with new investment projects.