On December 19, 12, Que Vo Industrial Park was established and approved by the Prime Minister as an investment project under Decision No. 2002/1224/QD-TTG for Kinh Bac Urban Development Joint Stock Company to own. investment with a total investment capital of 2002 billion VND. The industrial park has a planned area of 531 hectares within the administrative boundaries of Phuong Lieu, Van Duong, Nam Son communes, Que Vo district, Bac Ninh province and has an operating term of 311,6 years from the date of approval. approve investment projects.
On August 21, 08, Que Vo Industrial Park was approved to expand by 2006 hectares according to Decision 300/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister. The expanded Que Vo Industrial Park has an operating term of 1107 years from the date of project approval. Thus, the total planning area of the two phases of Que Vo Industrial Park is 50 hectares, making Que Vo Industrial Park one of the largest industrial parks in Bac Ninh province, making a major contribution to the economic development of Que Vo district. Vo in particular and Bac Ninh province in general.
- Name: Que Vo Industrial Park - Bac Ninh Province
- Scale: 611.6 Ha
- Fill rate: 100%
- Investor: Kinh Bac Urban Development Joint Stock Company
- Infrastructure usage fee: 100 USD/m2/entire lease term
- Industry attracting investment: High-tech, non-polluting projects have high intellectual content and use little labor
Que Vo I Industrial Park is located at the eastern gateway of Bac Ninh city and has a strategic and convenient traffic connection location. Specifically, Que Vo Industrial Park:
- Adjacent to Highway 18 and located near Highway 1
- 6,1 km from Bac Ninh city center
- 35 km from Hanoi city center
- 50 km from Noi Bai international airport
- 125 km from Lang Son international border gate
- 87 km from Hai Phong Port
- Convenient connection to neighboring provinces such as Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Vinh Phuc, Thai Nguyen
- Conveniently connected to railways and inland waterways (Song Cau)
Infrastructure system at Que Vo Industrial Park
- Internal road system: Que Vo industrial park has a traffic network designed in a checkerboard shape. The central trunk roads are 32m wide with 4 lanes, the main trunk road is 22,5 m wide and branch roads are 17,5 m wide, helping to circulate within the industrial park as well as connect with traffic routes outside the area conveniently.
- Electricity distribution system: The power source for production for Que Vo Industrial Park and expanded Que Vo is taken from the 110 kV Pha Lai - Bac Ninh line through the internal 110kV/22kV transformer station with a capacity of 80 MVA and has the ability to expand according to needs. electricity demand of projects operating in the industrial park. 22 kV lines are ready to be connected to each plot of land in the industrial park.
- Water supply system: Clean water for production in Que Vo Industrial Park is taken from two sources: underground water exploitation with a capacity of 10.000 m3/day and night and through a tank and air conditioning system capable of providing a capacity of 6.000 m3/day and night.
- Waste water treatment system: Wastewater from production activities in Que Vo Industrial Park is treated by a centralized wastewater treatment system with a capacity of 20.000 m3/day and night, capable of treating wastewater up to standard A according to environmental technical standards. of Vietnam
- Communication systems: The switchboard with more than 1000 numbers was installed by Que Vo Industrial Park according to technical trenches, technical pipes and ready connections to each plot of land in the industrial park.
- Fire protection system: Que Vo Industrial Park's fire hydrant system is arranged with a distance between pipes of 150 m.
- Other infrastructure facilities: Besides focusing on developing industrial infrastructure to serve production. Que Vo Industrial Park is also focused by the investor on promoting the completion of accompanying service infrastructure to serve the lives of officials and employees working in the industrial park such as: medical stations, hospitals, schools, Workers' housing, landscaped areas, sports areas, restaurants, conference centers, landscape greenery systems...
Current status attracts investors to participate
After 20 years of establishment and development, Que Vo Industrial Park has completed infrastructure construction and leased out 100% of the land area of the Industrial Park with more than 100 investment projects from large investors, especially FDI enterprises such as Canon, Foxconn, Mitac, DK UIL, Nippon Steel, Tenma, Sentec, Bujeon, Youngbo... It can be said that besides industrial parks such as Yen Phong, VSIP Bac Ninh, Que Vo industrial park is one of the most successful industrial parks in Bac Ninh province in attracting FDI investment when receiving investment from dozens of large foreign enterprises, contributing to changing the socio-economic face of Que Vo district, he said. particular and the whole Bac Ninh province in general.
The initial investment
- Infrastructure usage fee: 100 USD/m2/entire lease term
- Management fee: 0.5 USD/m2/year, calculated on the total rented land area
- Annual land rental: Applied according to the decision of the People's Committee of Bac Ninh province
- Electricity supply price: Applicable according to EVN's electricity supply tariff (current reference level from 1.027 VND - 2.959 VND/KWh)
- Water supply price: 11.600 VND/m3, subject to change according to the decision of the People's Committee of Bac Ninh province
- Cost of wastewater treatment: from 0.3 USD/m3, depending on the quality of input wastewater
- Note: The above prices do not include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice