Thai Ha Industrial Park, formerly known as Liem Can - Thanh Binh Industrial Park, was approved by the Prime Minister to be added to the planning of industrial parks in Ha Nam province according to Official Dispatch No. 1350/TTg-KTN dated August 15, 08. 2008 with an expected planning area of 200 hectares. On April 03, 04, Liem Can - Thanh Binh Industrial Park was approved by the Prime Minister to adjust the planning location and change its name to Thai Ha Industrial Park.
- Name: Thai Ha Industrial Park - Ha Nam Province
- Investor:Thai Ha Urban and Industrial Park Investment Joint Stock Company
- Scale: 100 Ha
- Fill rate: 40%
- Infrastructure rental price: 85 USD/m2/until 2069. Infrastructure usage fees may vary depending on the location and size of the rented land lot
- Industry attracting investment: Thai Ha Industrial Park is planned as a multi-industry industrial park, with clean technology and safe impact on the environment, with a synchronous technical infrastructure system,...
Thai Ha Industrial Park is located adjacent to Provincial Road DT499 which is being expanded with a width of 70 m, and is located at a convenient connection to neighboring provinces, specifically:
- 10,5 km from Hung Yen city;
- 42 km from Thai Binh city
- 75 km from Hanoi city center
- 21,2 km from Phu Ly city center
- 17 km from Cau Gie - Ninh Binh expressway
- 85 km from Noi Bai international airport; 107 km from Hai Phong International Port
Infrastructure system at Thai Ha Industrial Park
Current status attracts investors to participate
Currently, Thai Ha industrial park phase 1 has invested in basic construction and completed technical infrastructure items serving industrial park production such as water supply pipeline systems, electricity supply systems, and water treatment systems. concentrated waste and complete leveling and construction of the internal road system. At the same time, more than 30% of the entire industrial park area has been leased and secondary land lease projects in the industrial park are in the process of completing investment and construction licensing procedures.
The initial investment
- Infrastructure usage fee: 85 USD/m2/until 2069. Infrastructure usage fee may change depending on location and size of rented land lot
- Infrastructure management and maintenance fee: 11.600 VND/m2/year (equivalent to 0.5 USD/m2/year)
- Annual land rent: Currently, projects operating in Thai Ha Industrial Park are exempt from land rent from 3 to 15 years depending on the field of investment in the industrial park. Then the unit price is applied according to the decision of Ha Nam province.
- Clean water supply price: 11.500 VND/m3, subject to change according to the decision of the People's Committee of Ha Nam province
- Electricity supply price: Applies according to EVN's electricity supply tariff (from 1.555 VND - 2.871 VND/KWh)
- Wastewater treatment fee: 11.000 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0,478 USD/m3), the amount of wastewater is calculated as 80% of the volume of clean water used.
- Note: The above prices do not include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice
Incentives when investing in Thai Ha Industrial Park
- Corporate income tax incentives: 100% corporate income tax exemption for the first 02 years, 50% tax reduction for the next 04 years.
- Import tax incentives: Import tax exemption for goods imported to create fixed assets for businesses
- Support for labor recruitment: projects operating in Thai Ha Industrial Park enjoy the policy of supporting recruitment postings and introducing workers of Ha Nam province