The industrial park was established under Decision No. 1467/QD-UBND of the People's Committee of Bac Ninh province. The project quickly made an impression on the real estate market when it attracted FDI inflows of more than 10 billion USD. Considered the leading large project in the Northern region, the project has greatly contributed to bringing Bac Ninh to the top 10 in the country in attracting FDI capital for a long time. In addition, the project is invested by leading international businesses from Korea and Japan.
- Name: Yen Phong Industrial Park - Bac Ninh
- Investor: Viglacera Construction Glass and Ceramics Corporation.
- Scale: 658.71 Ha
- Fill rate: 100%
- Rent cost: 160 USD/m2 Price does not include VAT
- Industry attracts investment: Electronic equipment industry, electrical technology, mechanical construction materials, pharmaceuticals, food,...
Yen Phong Industrial Park is centrally located connecting Hanoi and Bac Ninh, adjacent to important traffic routes and has convenient access to economic and political centers in the region. Specifically, Yen Phong I Industrial Park:
– 35 km from Hanoi center (45 minutes travel)
– 10 km from Bac Ninh city (20 minutes travel)
– 22 km from Noi Bai International Airport (20 minutes travel)
– Adjacent to National Highway 18
– 110 km from Hai Phong Port (2 hours travel)
Using land structure
The specific land use structure includes: Operating and public service area: 15.16 hectares
- Industrial enterprises and warehouses: 220.57 hectares
- Roads: 63.39 hectares
- Green trees: 38.43 hectares
- Transport hub works and technical infrastructure: 13.78 hectares
Yen Phong Science and Technology Complex
Yen Phong Science and Technology Complex - Bac Ninh is planned to include an industrial park, household production area, office - hotel area, public service area, training area, housing area, Parks and sports areas... will bring a comfortable and convenient life to experts and workers in the industrial park.
Electricity distribution system: The power source produced in Yen Phong Industrial Park is provided from the national grid through 04 110KV/22KV transformer stations right at the industrial park with a power supply capacity of 9*63 MVA. At the same time, the 22KV line is connected to the fence of each plot of land to serve the stable power supply for the production needs of all businesses operating in the Industrial Park.
Water supply system: Yen Phong I Industrial Park is built with an internal clean water supply system. Phase 1 has a water supply capacity of 36.000 m3/day and night, phase 2 has a capacity of 22.000 m3/day and night with water taken from Cau River and underground water sources, connected to each plot of land through the system. Water supply pipes D150 mm - D400 mm, ensuring clean water supply in the industrial park
Waste water treatment system: All production wastewater in Yen Phong Industrial Park is treated by the industrial park's centralized wastewater treatment system. Phase 1, the system is capable of treating 28.000 m3/day and night, phase 2 adds a capacity of 12.000 m3/day and night with the ability to treat wastewater to column A according to Vietnam's environmental technical standards.
Internal road system: The internal road of Yen Phong I Industrial Park is designed and built in a checkerboard shape, the main road has a width of 80m, branch roads have a width of 25m - 40m to ensure convenient traffic connection to all areas in the area. industrial area. In addition, each subdivision in Yen Phong Industrial Park is arranged with private parking lots, well serving the needs of stopping and loading and unloading goods.
Communication systems: Ready to connect to a 4.000-digit satellite switchboard with internet and telecommunications systems ready to connect at the request of investors Fire prevention and fighting system: Fire hydrants are arranged along the roads in Yen Phong industrial park with a distance of 120 m - 150 m with diameter D-125 allowing timely response to all fire incidents in the industrial park.
Rainwater drainage system and infrastructure landscape: The rainwater drainage system is arranged independently of the wastewater drainage pipes and is stored in intermediate reservoirs, ensuring that local flooding does not occur in the industrial park when heavy rain occurs. Greenery, landscape, and water surface facilities are arranged to be built at a rate of 30% of the area of the entire industrial park, creating airy space and air conditioning in the industrial park, not only contributing to the landscape. but also environmentally friendly.
Investors participating in Yen Phong Industrial Park Project - Bac Ninh
Currently, after 15 years of construction and operation, Yen Phong Industrial Park I has filled 100% of the industrial park area and filled over 90% of the expanded Yen Phong Industrial Park area with total capital. Registered investment reached over 10 billion USD from FDI and domestic capital sources.
It can be said that Yen Phong Industrial Park is one of the best industrial parks attracting investment in Vietnam. That achievement of Yen Phong Industrial Park has helped Bac Ninh province for many consecutive years be in the top provinces attracting investment capital. largest FDI investor in the country and helped Yen Phong Industrial Park itself receive prestigious awards such as Best Industrial Park Developer in Vietnam in 2013, High Quality Construction Award in 2014.
Typical projects in Yen Phong Industrial Park include Samsung Display Bac Ninh Project, Mobase Vietnam Project, User Interface Project...
Uptime and investment costs
- 50 years from the date of acceptance of the investment certificate.
- Investors can rent long-term or transfer or invest.
- During the leasing process, investors can rent or transfer to other retail investors.
Price: Estimated infrastructure land rental price is 105 USD/m2/project life, management fee is 0,2 USD/m2.
- Infrastructure usage fee: 160 USD/m2/entire lease term
- Management fee: 0.9 USD/m2/year
- Annual land rent: 0.2 USD/m2/year. Can be changed according to the regulations of the People's Committee of Bac Ninh province
- Electricity supply price: Applied according to EVN's production electricity supply tariff (from 1.007 VND - 2.871 VND/KWh)
- Water supply price: 9.638 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0,42 USD/m3)
- Wastewater treatment fee: 6.500 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0,309 USD/m3). The amount of wastewater is calculated as 80% of the amount of clean water used.
Investment incentives in Yen Phong Industrial Park
- Regarding corporate income tax: Apply a tax rate of 20%. 100% exemption from corporate income tax for the first 02 years and 50% reduction of corporate income tax for the next 04 years
- Regarding import tax: Tax exemption on imported goods to create fixed assets for businesses for new investment projects. In addition, investors in Yen Phong industrial park also receive free support from the investor. such as: Free consultation on investment registration procedures, business registration, personnel information registration...