Vietnam TSMT Factory Project with Hai Long Construction Company as the contractor, the project is being implemented very smoothly, exceeding the set schedule. According to the plan, the project will be handed over to the investor at the end of 2023. With the high determination of the Project Steering Committee, Hai Long Construction is trying to speed up the progress to hand over the project 15 days ahead of schedule. contract.
Hai Long Construction has focused all resources and determination on accelerating the project handover. With the solidarity of more than 300 workers and engineers working directly on the construction site every day, the project has completed many important parts.
The project has a construction area of 17.480m2, located in Thai Ha Industrial Park - Ha Nam. As of October 10, the project is in the stage of completing Fire Prevention and ME (Electrical System) works. Specifically:
- The project has completed the construction of the office and factory buildings.
- The garage has been built and 95% of the work has been completed.
- Auxiliary items: SPL house, garbage house, electricity house, security house, pump house have basically been completed.
- Infrastructure: Completed storm water drainage, wastewater, light electricity... Preparing for construction of internal roads.
- Regarding progress, the project is ensuring the progress required by the investor.
- In terms of quality, the project is also being guaranteed according to technical standards.
TSMT Vietnam Factory Project is not only a construction project ahead of schedule and ensuring quality, but also a symbol of the spirit of continuous striving and determination to overcome all challenges of Hai Long Construction. The achievements show the clear vision of the management team and workers working on the construction site.
Some images updating the construction progress of the TSMT Vietnam Project