With current conditions, when science and technology develops, the advantage lies in the hands of those who master science and technology and know how to apply it effectively. Hai Long Construction has been aware of the importance of applying high-tech science and technology to production and business activities, specifically the introduction of modern technological machinery and equipment into production.
Hai Long Construction Joint Stock Company has decided to invest in the system HLE 2kW 20D Laser Cutting Machine – is a machine with a high-power fiber laser cutting source, applying the infrared range of 1060 - 1080 nm. Present, Model HLE/HLF becomes a specialized laser line for heavy plate processing, super large format, especially for panels over 6m to 24m.
With a 20kW laser cutting source, the machine can cut 70mm steel and create holes in 65mm thick plates, bringing outstanding benefits such as:
- Increase productivity: 20kW Laser Cutting Machine increases production capacity faster and cuts thicker materials; Automatic conversion desks provide twice the productivity of a single desk.
- Diverse cutting materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, pickling plate, galvanized, electrolytic plate, titanium alloy, alloy, ……
- Energy saving: Convenient and flexible application, electro-optical conversion efficiency more than 32%; Good beam quality, small light spots.
- Improve product quality: Laser cutting technology provides high precision and clean cutting surfaces, helping products achieve higher quality.
- Product diversification: The ability to cut and create holes in thick steel plates creates a variety of products with many different applications.
Investment decision 20kW Laser Cutting Machine, we are confident in meeting the increasingly strict requirements of the market in both product quality as well as design and type. Innovating machinery and equipment also means increasing production capacity in both quantity and quality of steel structures, demonstrating Hai Long Construction's acumen and clear awareness of the role of science and technology. techniques, and technology in production activities.
Improving product quality combined with cost savings will increase competitiveness in the market, which is even more meaningful in the context of Vietnam's economy changing towards integration.